State Congress President Botsa Satyanarayana on Tuesday reiterated that N Chandrababu Naidu has no moral right to take up the famers’ cause as he termed agriculture as a waste while TDP was in power.
Talking to media persons at Gandhi Bhavan, he said that Naidu taking out padayatras on the proposed hike in power tariff to protect his party and to get political mileage. He said that Naidu, who termed investment in agriculture waste and farmers committing suicides to get compensation, has no moral right to speak on farmers’ issues and their welfare.
Responding to YSR Congress president Jagan Mohan Reddy’s `Rythu Poru’ at Armoor in Nizamabad district, he asked how much Jagan knows about the problems of farmers. He said that Jagan observing deeksha at Armoor with an eye on upcoming bye-elections and to en cash the sentiment.
On Fee Porubata, Botsa Satyanarayana said that Andhra Pradesh was first in country in reimbursing fee to 24 lakh students.
When asked about Telangana, he said, TDP and YSR Congress should write a letter to the Centre stating that they have no objection for formation of Telangana instead of giving statements in media.(INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!