Minister for Housing Kanna Laxminarayana on Sunday accused Telugu Desam party president N Chandrababu Naidu of indulging in black mail politics.
Talking to media persons, the Minister said that Naidu instead of facing the probe of Central Bureau of Investigation on his assets and properties, was dragging Congress president Sonia Gandhi and other ministers into the controversy and seeking inquiry against their properties. He said that Naidu has no moral right to seek probe against Sonia Gandhi, who was working sincerely for party and government without involving in any controversy.
Laxminarayana asked Naidu to face inquiry without any fear if he was not involved in any corruption and cooperate with the probing officials. Recalling that his petition against Naidu filed seven years ago was rejected by the court on technical grounds, the Minister said that court has not given any clean chit to the TDP chief in the case.
Naidu alleged that Naidu was politicizing the Racha Banda programme with an eye on the Chief Minister’s post. He also slammed YSR Congress president Jagan Mohan Reddy for staking claim on the policies and schemes of YSR. He said that YSR introduced all schemes and programmes on behalf of Congress party and not at his personal level. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!