Telangana Rashtra Samithi MLA K Tarakarama Rao on Tuesday accused Telugu Desam party president N Chandrababu Naidu of acting as an agent of the Centre and Congress party on the Telangana issue.
Talking to media persons, Tarakarama Rao alleged that Naidu was acting as an agent of Congress party by throwing all democratic principles and moral values to wind. Taking serious exception over Naidu describing KCR as `Vasool Raja’ and `blackmailer’, he said that KCR is ready for discussion on Naidu’s allegations. He challenged Naidu for an open discussion at any place and any time.
The Sircilla MLA called upon the Telangana ministers to boycott Racha Banda programme scheduled to begin from November 2 across the State. He threatened them of dire consequences if they participate in the programme. He also threatened that the Telangana activists would picket the residences of ministers who fail to participate in the statehood agitation.
Tarakarama Rao also took serious objection over the comments of Minister D Sridhar Babu stating that TRS was cheating MLAs and luring them to protect its selfish interests. He said the MLAs are joining the TRS as they were fed up with the Congress buying time for announcing decision on Telangana. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!