Telugu Desam Party N Chandrababu Naidu on Sunday appealed to the voters to discourage political uncertainty in the State by not voting for the Congress and YSR Congress party.
Launching his election campaign for the by-elections to be held on seven assembly seats on March 18 from Palachintala of Kovvur assembly constituency, the TDP chief described YSR Congress party candidate N Prasanna Kumar Reddy as an ‘opportunist’ who could break the discipline for immediate political gains. He said Prasanna Kumar, who got elected on TDP ticket in 2009 elections, first switched his loyalties to Congress party and was now sailing with the YSR Congress.
Naidu alleged Prasanna Kumar Reddy lacked both, discipline and character, which was essential to serve people in a better manner. He said supporting the YSR Congress in the by-elections would be a vote for instability and political uncertainty in the State.
Similarly, the TDP chief said that the Congress leaders were not capable of ruling the State and strengthening them would only encourage corruption in the State. He appealed to the people to exercise their franchise judiciously and vote for the TDP candidates during the by-elections. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!