Telangana Rashtra Samithi MLA K Taraka Rama Rao on Monday demanded that TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu should resign from his post if the TDP fails to win even one seat in the recently held by-elections.
Talking to reporters at the Assembly Media Point, Taraka Rama Rao said that the all the exit poll surveys have predicted the victory of TRS in five assembly constituencies. He said Nagam Janardhan Reddy would win from the Nagar Kurnool assembly seat. He said that the TDP chief should honour his words and resign from the post if TDP loses from all the assembly seats in the by-elections.
The TRS MLA accused Chandrababu Naidu of selling away Rajya Sabha seats for money. He said the nomination of CM Ramesh and T Devender Goud for the RS seats while ignoring the senior leaders clearly indicates that those seats were ‘sold for money’. Earlier too, he said businessman Nama Nageshwara Rao was given Lok Sabha ticket from Khammam and another business tycoon YS Chowdary was nominated for Rajya Sabha.
Another MLA Pocharam Srinivas Reddy said that the TRS did not participate in the assembly session for the last few days due to by-elections. However, he said the TRS would raise issues like power problems in the Telangana region in the House in the coming days. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections