Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu has accused the State Government of having failed to provide relief to the drought affected farmers in the State.
Talking to reporters at his residence on Tuesday, Naidu said that about 92 lakh acres of agricultural was affected due to drought. However, the State Government did not provide any relief to the farmers. He said that the government had no plans or even records to extend financial help to the affected farmers.
Naidu also slammed the Congress MPs for their failure to raise the issue in the national capital. He said the Chief Minister and Congress MPs were busy in their political activities while ignoring the welfare of the farmers.
The TDP chief also criticised the delayed arrival of Central Team to assess the drought situation. He said although the farmers have lost their crops during Khariff season, the Central Team came for assessment during Rabi season. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!