Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu on Monday announced that he would wage a ‘legal and political’ battle to counter the allegations of corruptions being levelled against him.
Addressing a press conference at the NTR Trust Bhavan on Monday evening, Naidu said that the Congress and YSR Congress party were resorting to mud-slinging and political blackmail against him. He said allegations of corruption were being levelled to stop him from participating in the battle against corruption and for raising voice to highlight farmers’ plight in the State.
Stating that his life was an open book, the TDP chief said that he was in opposition for the last eight years and the ruling party has tried in vain several times to malign his political image. He said many probes were ordered against him and nothing has been proved against him. “I would counter these allegations both legally and politically,” he said.
Naidu claimed that neither he nor his family ever indulged in any irregularities during his tenure as the Chief Minister. He said businessmen including Ramoji Rao and Sujana Choudhary who are now being linked to alleged irregularities were well established much before he became the Chief Minister. He said the Congress party has attacked TDP founder NT Rama Rao when he came in opposition. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!