Telugu Desam president N Chandrababu Naidu will visit Prakasam district on Friday.
According to party sources, Naidu will tour Kandukuru, Kavali and Ulavapadu mandals in the district which were recently affected due to unseasonal rains. As part of his visit, Naidu, who is on Rythu Porubata in Chittoor district, will come to Kavali on Thursday night and begin his tour from there.
Naidu will also visit Ulavapadu, Mannetikota, Atmakuru and Chuttugunta and inspect the rain affected farms and interact with distressed farmers. The yatra was aimed to collect first hand information on damage accrued by farmers due to rains, a party leader said.
After having lunch at Chuttugunta, Naidu will resume his yatra and visit Dondapadu, Samerupalem, Anandapuram, Pedamopadu, Naladalapur mandals. After completion of his yatra, Naidu will return to Hyderabad from Ongole. (INN)
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers