It’s not as if they won an election. But the enthusiasm that the Telugu Tammulu displayed over NBK’s recent visit was just as jubilant. A senior TDP leader said that the party has at last found a weapon to stop Jagan from running away in the crowd pulling contest. “TRS has KCR and YSR Congress has Jagan. It was the TDP and the Congress that were getting left behind in the popularity contest. Now with Balayya we have a leader who is clean and a big crowd puller. The TDP think tank’s strategy is simple. Everyone knows Jagan is corrupt. But the effect of the accusation will be more when it is leveled by someone who is not tainted by political corruption like Balayya is. He is the only non-politician who can claim that. Balayya would ideally like to begin campaigning for the 2014 elections, but the party members it would seem are in no mood to listen. By-elections they feel is the right time to take the plunge and pull the party by its boot straps.
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!