Nearly 50 per cent candidates have qualified for the second Teachers Eligibility Test conducted by the School Education Department on January 8.
About 48 per cent of 54,488 candidates who appeared for the exam have qualified for the Paper-I of TET. Similarly nearly 57 per cent of candidates in Paper-II (Maths & Science) have qualified while the pass percentage of Paper – II (Social Studies) was 45 per cent.
Talking to media after releasing the results at the State Secretariat here on Monday, Secondary Education Minister K Parathasarathy said that the government had constituted an expert committee following complaints that the examination papers were tough. Based on committee’s recommendation, the government has given grace marks for all the three papers. While four grace marks have been given for Paper-I, 10 and eight grace marks have been added to Paper-II (Maths and Science) and Paper-II (Social studies).
The candidates can view the results on http://aptet.cgg.gov.in. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections