Actor-turned-politician and Congress MLA K Chiranjeevi on Wednesday denied reports that appeared in a section of media that the government led by Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy has come in minority and lost moral right to rule the State.
Talking to media persons after participating in a slew of development programmes in his constituency, Chiranjeevi stated that Kiran Kumar Reddy has the capability to prove his majority in the assembly if the opposition Telugu Desam party introduces No Confidence Motion. “The government is ready to face No Trust Motion anytime and there is no threat to the government,” he said.
Stating that he was ready to take any position in the Congress party, Chiranjeevi said that he would abide by High Command decisions loyally. He said he was ready to take berth in the Central cabinet, if offered.
Later, addressing a gathering, Chiranjeevi said that he was making complete efforts to solve the drinking water problem in the constituency. He said that the government has allotted Rs 20 crore particularly to address the drinking water problem in the district permanently. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!