Congress in-charge of state affairs Ghulam Nabi Azad on Saturday reiterated that there was no exact time frame to resolve the the Telangana statehood issue.
Talking to media persons after emerging out of meeting with Congress president Sonia Gandhi, Azad said that the government was making efforts to resolve the Telangana issue. “I would like to reiterate that we are for an early resolution of this issue,” he said.
Azad expressed confidence that the Centre would find a solution to controversial and sensitive statehood issue soon. “The Congress party will stand by its promise and solve the problem. However, it is difficult to give the exact time limit as the consultation process is still on,” he pointed out.
Responding to a question, Azad said the party has not discussed elaborately on Telangana issue in the Core committee meeting held on Friday. “We discussed several organisational issues,” he said.
Azad said that the party would convene a meeting with the UPA allies to elicit their views on the issue. (INN)
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers