Congress MLA Anan Vivekananda Reddy on Thursday said that the party would not allow Kadapa MP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to return to the Congress party.
Talking to reporters at the Congress Legislature Party office, Anam said that the party would not welcome Jagan’s re-entry into Congress party, under any circumstances. However, he said the possibilities of Jagan returning to Congress are weak. He said the Congress MLAs who joined the YSR Congress party could return to the parent party anytime.
Anam said that Jagan has started losing the faith of legislators who joined him after leaving the Congress party. He said previously about 30 MLAs were supporting the YSR Congress party. The number has now reduced to 20 MLAs. He said the number could reduce to just 10 in the next few days.
The Congress MLA appreciated the performance of N Kiran Kumar Reddy as the Chief Minister in the last one year. He expressed hope that Kiran Kumar Reddy would complete his full term. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!