The CBI Special Court on Thursday extended the judicial remand of former Karnataka minister Gali Janardhan Reddy, his brother-in-law BV Srinivas Reddy and former IAS officer VD Rajagopal, the key accused in the illegal mining case of the Obulapuram Mining Company (OMC), till December 29.
While Gali Janardhan Reddy and Srinivas Reddy were arrested on September 5, Rajagopal was arrested on November 14 by the Central Bureau of Investigation in the OMC illegal mining case registered on Dec 7, 2009. Suspended IAS officer Y Srilakshmi and OMC Director B Rajasekhar have also been arrested in the case. Except Srilakshmi, who has been granted bail, all other accused are lodged in the Chanchalguda Central Prison.
The court on Thursday extended the custody after conducting the proceedings through video-conference from the Chanchalguda Central Prison. It was the sixth time that the prison officials produced the accused through video linkage. (INN)
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers