The Supreme Court on Monday posted the hearing on bail petition of suspended IAS officer Y Srilakshmi to February 21. Srilakshmi was arrested by the Central Bureau of Investigation in the illegal iron ore mining case of the Obulapuram Mining Corporation.
While issuing these directions, the apex court directed the CBI to file the chargesheet of illegal mining case before February 15. The bench said that the CBI should come along with the chargesheet for next hearing on February 21.
The Srilakshmi’s counsel sought bail citing her deteriorating health condition. However, the CBI opposed the bail stating that Srilakshmi’s release would hamper the progress of case, which is at critical stage and she might tamper with the evidence, if released on bail. The CBI’s counsel also contended that Srilakshmi was submitting fake health certificates to get bail.
Earlier, Srilakshmi surrendered before the Special CBI court after the Supreme Court rejected her petition to stay the High Court order, which cancelled her bail, sanctioned by CBI court. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!