Deputy Chief Minister Damodar Rajanarasimha on Saturday stated that the upliftment of poor and downtrodden was possible only with the Congress party.
Talking to media persons after distributing cheques to beneficiaries of women self help groups at the Racha Banda programme held at Suraram Colony in Balanagar mandal, Rajanarasimha reiterated that the welfare schemes and programmes launched by the Congress party would uplift the poor and downtrodden. He assured that he would continue his efforts for the development of Mahbubnagar district both agriculturally and industrially.
Earlier, the Deputy Chief Minister participated in various programmes and laid foundation stone for a series of development works in the district. At a Racha Banda programme held at Jadcherla Market Yard, the farmers raised slogans against the Deputy Chief Minister demanding him to provide remunerative price for paddy and cotton growers. The police also foiled the attempts of farmers who tried to storm the dais of Deputy Chief Minister demanding better MSP for their produce.
In another function, the Deputy Chief Minister has to wait for nearly 20 minutes at tent for Information and Public Relations Minister D K Aruna to lay foundation stone for a bridge at Suraram. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!