Raising a banner of dissent, Congress MLC Paladugu Venkat Rao has said that seniors in the party would feel insulted if Praja Rajyam legislators were given special treatment after the merger process is complete.
“Resentment would brew in the Congress if senior leaders were not given proper recognition and party posts resulting in heavy damage to the party at ground level,” he told reporters here on Saturday.
Taking serious objection to giving ministerial berths to newly elected PRP MLAs, he said they should be treated on par with Congress legislators. “There is no need to give special treatment for PRP MLAs as it will lead to dissatisfaction among Congress senior leaders and cause enormous damage to party,” he pointed out.
PRP joining Congress is a good sign, he said, both Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy and State Congress president Botsa Satyanarayana should make concerted efforts to strengthen the party by giving due recognition to seniors in allotting party posts. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!