Congress senior leader and MLC Paladugu Venkata Rao on Wednesday took serious objection on the State Government providing highest cover of security to padayatras and deekshas of Telugu Desam and YSR Congress party leaders.
Talking to media persons at Congress Legislature Party Office, Paladugu Venkata Rao said that providing heavy security cover for N Chanmdrababu Naidu and Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy was causing huge burden on State’s exchequer. Besides, the yatras and deekshas launched for three days have created law and order problem in the respective areas and precipitating the issues.
Paladugu appealed to the government to withdraw the security cover to those ‘yatrs’ and asked Director General of Police V Dinesh Reddy to file a petition in the court seeking its advise.
The Congress MLC also appealed to the Chief Minister, Home Minister and DGP to express their inability in providing tight security to leaders at the cost of public money. He advised the political leaders to highlight the farmers and other issues through media instead of taking padayatras and deekshas with huge convoy. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!