Telangana Rashtra Samithi MLA T Harish Rao on Sunday demanded that the State Government pay the salaries of 40-day period to the RTC employees who participated in the Sakala Janula Samme for Telangana.
Harish Rao along with Telangana NMU leader Thomas Reddy made a representation to PCC president and Transport Minister Botsa Satyanarayana at latter’s residence at Banjara Hills in this regard. Later, talking to reporters he asked the government to clear the salaries of strike period to the employees. He said that Botsa has assured to look into the matter.
The TRS MLA also demanded that the Telangana candidates should be given priority during the regularisation of contract employees for the RTC’s corporate office. (INN)
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers