A day before the Winter session of State Assembly, Union Home Minister P Chidambaram has announced that there will be an All Party Meeting on the Telangana issue in December.
The announcement has put TRS and Telangana Congress leaders in a piquant situation and TDP which has been drumming up support for the no confidence motion it proposes to move should now work harder to muster enough strength.
One leader after the other deserting YSR Congress, the situation is running awry and it remains to be seen as to what would be the reaction of the Parties to the Union Home Minister’s statement.
At least, it appears that the announcement comes as a saving grace for Telangana Congress leaders to calm down and flock together in the House and outside. Congress MPs too create a scene in Parliament on Telangana issue and has become an embarrassment to UPA government.
Senior minister Pranab Mukherjee had to pacify the law makers and Prime Minister had to announce that Telangana was a complex issue to buy truce in Delhi. Once bitten, Congress leadership made the state well in time and the encrypted message of keep off any protests during the assembly session must have been understood by all the intended members.
It has been December and P Chidambaram always for Telangana and it has to be seen what is in store this time around. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!