Former minister R Damodar Reddy on Monday stated that the people of Telangana region would not vote for the Telugu Desam Party in the by-elections scheduled to be held on March 18.
Talking to media persons at Assembly media point, he alleged that the TDP has cheated the people of Telangana region by adopting ambivalent stand on the issue and obstructed the formation of Telangana state. He said that the TDP should give an explanation to people of region before going for campaign in the by-elections. If the TDP fails to give an explanation, he said that the party’s candidates will lose their deposits in the by-elections.
Damodar Reddy said that the people of region would vote for the Congress party as they knew that only Congress could make a favourable decision on statehood for Telangana region. He said that the Congress leaders from the region would meet the High Command after the conclusion of assembly’s budget session to mount pressure on the issue. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!