Minister for Social Welfare Pithani Satyanarayana on Tuesday came down heavily on Telugu Desam and Y S R Congress Party for leveling baseless charges against government on fee reimbursement and farmers woes.
Talking to media at the Congress Legislature Party Office, Pithani Satyanarayana stated that both the parties were unnecessarily targeting the government to eke out political mileage.
Stating that the government was taking all measures to clear arrears, he said that 25 percent fee reimbursement dues for 2011-12 would be cleared by February and remaining 50 percent by March.
The government would clear entire fee reimbursement dues of SC/ST for 2011-12 by this March-end, he stated. He took serious objection on YSR Congress president Jagan Mohan Reddy launching Fee Porubata and said the yatra was aimed to get political mileage.
He described TDP president N Chandrababau Naidu’s padayatra to Vidyut Soudha on power woes as political stunt and said the people of state would not be in a position to believe his cheap gimmicks.
Condemning Naidu’s double standards on 9 hour power supply, he said that the Congress would fulfill all the promises mentioned in the election manifesto. He said that the government was proposing to handover the repair works of 108 ambulance services to respective RTC zones in the districts. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!