Praja Rajyam MLA from Anakapalle Ganta Srinivasa Rao on Sunday stated that the MLAs have authorised its president K Chiranjeevi to take a decision on issuing whip.
Talking to media persons after emerging out of meeting chaired by Chiranjeevi at his residence, Ganta Srinivasa Rao said the MLAs would abide by whatever decision Chiranjeevi takes on No Confidence Motion moved by Telugu Desam Party against the Kiran Kumar Reddy Government. However, he said party was yet to take a decision on No Trust vote and another meeting would be convened on Sunday the evening to discuss the same.
Stating the PRP MLAs were not demanding any posts, he said the leader have been pressing for proper recognition for their MLAs in the Congress party and a solution for the problems in their constituencies. He also denied media reports that Pradesh Congress Committee president Botsa Satyanarayana was instigating the PRP MLAs against the Chief Minister.
Srinivasa Rao said that Congress In-charge of State Affairs Ghulam Nabi Azad, the Chief Minister and PCC president have held consultations with Chiranjeevi and assured him to addressing MLAs’ grievances. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections