Congress MLC Pulla Padmavathi, against whom the Congress party moved disqualification petition for indulging in anti-party activities, on Friday stated that she would continue with the Congress party.
Talking to media persons at Congress Legislature Party Office, Pulla Padmavathi said that she had decided to stay with the Congress party following Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy’s commitment to ensure good governance and launching of welfare schemes for the benefit of poor and middle class people.
Admitting that she had withdrawn her support to YSR Congress party, she said that she would work hard to strengthen the Congress party from now onwards under the leadership of Congress president Sonia Gandhi and Kiran Kumar Reddy.
She said that she wants to continue with the Congress considering its bright future.
Padmavathi expressed her happiness over the Chief Minister giving top priority for SC/ST welfare through sub-plan.
Earlier, Legislative Council Whip Y Shivaram Reddy lodged a complaint with Council chairman Dr A Chakrapani against four Congress MLCs – Pulla Padmavathi, Konda Murali, S V Mohan Reddy and Jupudi Prabhakar seeking their disqualification for anti-party activities. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!