The CBI Special Court on Friday extended the judicial remand of former AP mining director VD Rajagopal, presently lodged in Chanchalguda Jail, till December 9.
The court extended the remand of Rajagopal by conducting the proceedings through video-conference from the Chanchalguda Jail. The orders were issued as his judicial custody was due to expire on Friday. However, the court did not give any directions to probing agency over Rajagopal’s bail petition or his plea to grant special category status for him in the Chanchalguda Jail.
The court is yet to decide on on his appeal to see his 95-year-old mother at his native place.
Rajagopal is the third accused in the illegal mining case of Obulapuram Mining Corporation owned by former Karnataka minister Gali Janardhan Reddy. (INN)
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections