Legislative Council whip Y Siva Rami Reddy on Monday condemned actor Balakrishna for raising objection on erstwhile Praja Rajyam president K Chiranjeevi for merging his party into the Congress.
Talking to media persons at the Congress Legislature Party office, he said that Balakrishna has no moral right to talk about Chiranjeevi as he himself was not the heir of Telugu Desam party. He criticized Balakrishna for supporting Telugu Desam president N Chandrababu Naidu, who backstabbed the party founder N T Rama Rao and his father.
Siva Rami Reddy said that Chiranjeevi merged his party into the Congress as he believed that his party’s goal of social justice could be achieved at a larger scale through Congress.
Responding to MLC Kondru Murali seeking four weeks time to reply against the disqualification petition, he said that Congress party would appeal Council Chairman A Chakrapani not to give any extension and take action as per law for his indulgment in the anti-party activities by joining hands with YSR Congress Party president Jagan Mohan Reddy. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!