Rebel Congress MLAs, who are now sailing with the YSR Congress party, on Monday announced that they would continue to attend the budget session of the State Legislative Assembly till they are disqualified.
Talking to reporters, MLA Pilli Subhash Chandrabose said that participating in the assembly session was their right and they would exercise it till they face disqualification for violating the party whip during the No Confidence Motion against the Kiran Kumar Reddy government.
Describing Governor ESL Narasimhan’s address as the ‘jaggery of words’, Pilli said that the government has failed to mention any relief package for the drought hit farmers in the State. Further, the government tried to give a different presentation to the welfare schemes started by former Chief Minister YS Rajasekhar Reddy.
Earlier, 17 rebel MLAs attended the session by wearing ‘khandwas’ of YSR Congress party. (INN
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers