The State Government on Wednesday hinted that the construction of six regional greenfield airports might get delayed.
Replying to a question raised by TDP MLA Thummala Nageshwara Rao and others during Question Hour, Minister for Ports, Airports and Natural Gas G Srinivas said that at the request of the State Government and after evaluation by the inspection team of Airport Authority of India, sites at Kurnool, Nellore, Tadepalligudem, Ongole, Nizamabad and Ramangundem were assessed feasible for regional airports. He said there were some objections by the Ministry of Defence to sites at Nizamabad and Ramagundem.
However, the minister said that due to recession in the sector, the proposals now require to be revaluated. Further, the government would also come out with a policy for development of Greenfield airports soon. (INN)
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers