Telugu Desam MLAs Bojjala Gopala Krishna Reddy and Mandava Venkateswar Rao on Saturday demanded that Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy disclose the names of ministers against whom the senior IAS officers have given complaint of harassment in connection with the mining and Emaar scams.
Talking to media persons at Telugu Desam Legislature Party Office, the MLAs condemned the alleged harassment of IAS officers. They demanded that the Chief Minister should act impartially and transparently in this issue and register cases against the ministers linked with the scams.
They said the government should not make the IAS officers scapegoats in these irregularities. They also demanded that an impartial probe on cabinet decision taken by the former chief minister Y S Rajasekhara Reddy and his council of ministers for their involvement. They said that the ministers have made the IAS officers scapegoats by mounting pressure on them.
However, they have also asked the IAS officers to explain as to why they have violated the rules and regulation at the behest of ministers. “If the IAS officers come out with appropriate reasons, it will be easy for government to initiate action against the concerned ministers,” they said. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections