The Backward Classes organisations on Sunday demanded the removal of Laddaf caste of the Muslim community from the BC (B) list.
Addressing a meeting organised by the Chautadha Sri Vaishnavi Sangham at Jubilee Halls, several leaders of Backward Classes demanded that the Laddaf caste of Muslims which has been provided reservation under the BC-B list should be removed. They said that the Laddaf community could be included in the BC-E list which has been created to give four per cent reservation for Muslims in the State.
Pradesh Congress Committee president Botsa Satyanarayana who attended the event as Chief Guest, assured that he would take up the issue with the BC Commission.
The BC leaders also demanded setting of sub-plan funds for the welfare of backward classes on the line of SC and ST funds. BJP leader Dr K Laxman expressed concern that the BC community was not getting the benefits that they deserve. He asked the government to ensure proper implementation of the schemes meant for the BC welfare.
Botsa assured the gathering that he would take up the issues raised during the meeting with the State Government and BC Commission.
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!