Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah on Wednesday expressed serious concern over the current political scenario and arrest of senior politicians for their alleged involvement in various scandals.
Talking to media persons after unveiling former Assembly Speaker Tangi Satyanarayana’s statue here, Rosaiah expressed unhappiness over the present political developments and said that the Chief Ministers, Ministers and MPs were going to prison for their alleged involvement in corruption and various scams.
Recalling the earlier days of politics, the veteran politician Rosaiah said that leaders have sacrificed their lives for the cause of integrity and people’s welfare and their upliftment that time. However, nowadays, not many people were working for the welfare of people and making charges and counter charges against each other, he said.
Stating that the moral values are degrading in politics day by day, he said the courts would play key role to check scams and corruption of politicians and to protect the interests of people. If the situation continues like this, he said that all people would file petitions in the court to protect their interests.
Rosaiah called upon political leaders to improve their performance and move closer to redress people’s problems. (INN)
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers