The Telangana Rashtra Samithi on Monday demanded that Labour Minister Danam Nagender be sacked from the State Cabinet for alleged beating up a dalit youth.
Addressing a press conference at Telangana Bhavan, TRS MLA K Tarakarama Rao said that it was unfortunate that the labour minister himself beat up a dalit youth, Sharavan, in full police presence near Tukkaramgate on Sunday. “The minister behaved like a rowdy and beat up an innocent dalit youth,” he alleged adding that the minister taking law into his own hands was quite unfortunate.
The TRS leader also criticised the police for registering a case against the dalit youth just for throwing an egg on minister’s convoy. However, the minister who beat up the youth with a cane has been spared, he said. He also questioned the Congress leaders for did not criticising the attack on dalit. However, he praised Handloom and Textiles Minister Dr P Shankar Rao for making a bold statement demanding severe action against Danam Nagender including his removal from the State Cabinet.
KTR demanded that the State Government order an impartial probe into the incident and take severe action against the Labour Minister. He also demanded that the case booked against the dalit youth for throwing egg on minister’s convoy be withdrawal. (INN)
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers