Primary Education S Sailajanath on Saturday condemned Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu’s recent statement wherein he accused Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy of practising ‘blackmail’ politics.
Talking to reporters at the Congress Legislature Party, Sailajanath said that the Chief Minister never indulged in blackmail politics. In contrast, it was Naidu who blackmailed the entire NTR family to stay in power, he alleged. “Naidu preferred political gains over family relations and have also resorted to blackmail politics,” he said.
The minster claimed that the Chief Minister has not only ensured maintenance of law and order situation in the State, but also took up steps for the development of the State. Referring to the Rs 6.5 lakh crore worth investment proposals received during the Partnership Summit, he said this was made possible due to the strenuous efforts of the Chief Minister.
Sailajanath demanded that Naidu restrain from making baseless allegations against the Chief Minister without verifying the facts. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections