Primary Education Minister S Sailajanath on Wednesday condemned the “arrogant attitude” of Telugu Desam Party in the House despite Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy’s assurance that he would take serious action against the Ministers who were found involved in favouring Kadapa MP Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy in accumulating illegal wealth.
Talking to media persons at the Congress Legislature Party Office, Sailajanath said that TDP members were bringing disrepute to the democracy by violating established norms and regulations of House and forcing the Speaker to adjourn the House business repeatedly by pressing for discussion despite the Chief Minister’s assurance on the issue. He alleged the TDP leaders are behaving like this in the House as their president N Chandrababu Naidu was engaged in the by-elections campaign.
At least now the TDP members should cooperate with the Speaker in running the House smoothly and take up a healthy discussion on important pressing issues, he said. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!