Supreme Court on Monday issued notices to former chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu in connection with the alleged irregularities in allotment of land in APIIC and Emaar Properties scam.
A division bench comprising Justice Mishra and Bhandari issued notices to Naidu asking why he should not be probed in the scam and also served notices to CBI and state and Central governments as respondents.
The apex was hearing a petition filed by one Bheemreddy Yella Reddy, a freedom fighter from Warangal district, who sought directions to CBI to investigate role of Chandrababu Naidu in scam. Yella Reddy also submitted key documents as evidence in this connection.
Former APIIC chairman Ambati Rambabu had appealed to CBI to investigate TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu’s role as well as the scam and agreements took place during TDP regime in 2002.
Ambati Rambabu also submitted key documents to the probing agency as evidence during his interrogation on Sunday. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!