Former minister Dr P Shankar Rao on Monday hinted that the YSR Congress party would win the Kovvur assembly seat where polling was held on Sunday.
Although Dr Shankar Rao did not name the YSR Congress party, but said that the party ‘having a Congress name’ would win the Kovvur seat. However, he restrained from predicting the results in other seats in the Telangana region.
The former minister also welcomed the nomination of K Chiranjeevi, Renuka Chowdhary, P Govardhan Reddy and R Anand Bhaskar for the Rajya Sabha seats. He said that their nomination would send a good message within the party and senior leaders would feel ensured that their services would be recognised and awarded. He said the party would win the general elections in 2014 if it continues to respect the senior leaders in the party.
Dr Shankar Rao said that the party might utilise the services of K Keshava Rao, who did not get re-nomination for Rajya Sabha, at an appropriate time. (INN)
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers