Handlooms and Textiles Minister P Shankar Rao on Wednesday stated that he would not be surprised if Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy removes him from the State Cabinet.
Talking to media persons at the State Secretariat, Shankar Rao said that he would hail the decision of the Chief Minister, if he removes him from the Cabinet and would not raise any objection. “It is better for me to serve as a common worker rather than staying on the Minister’s post. I will continue my efforts to strengthen the party as an ordinary worker,” he stated.
Responding to reshuffling of portfolios, he suggested that the High Command replace the present Chief Minister with an efficient SC/ST/BC candidate to set right the issues. “More berths should be given to underprivileged groups to address their problems,” he stated.
The minister also appealed to the high command to resolve the Telangana issue at the earliest instead of resorting to delaying tactics. He said that the Centre should make a time-bound announcement on creation of separate Telangana State and put an end to uncertainty in the State.
The delay in announcement of decision on Telangana would jeopardize the interests of Congress party in the region, he stated.
Dr Shankar Rao also made it clear that he would continue his anti-corruption movement whether he was in minister post or not. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!