Union Minister for Agriculture and senior leader, Sharad Pawar, was slapped by a youth in Delhi today. The shocking event occurred at the New Delhi Municipal Corporation Building. The youth, who has been identified as Harvinder Singh, reportedly slapped the minister for his failure in controlling prices of essential commodities. He also vented his anger at the growing number of scams in the Central Government.
Mr. Sharad Pawar did not suffer any injuries. Harvinder Singh was taken into custody. Politicians cutting across party lines condemned the attack and said that violence against elected leaders is not an acceptable option.
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections