Communist Party of India Floor Leader G Mallesh on Friday accused the Assembly Speaker and Deputy Speaker of becoming ‘puppets’ into the hands of the state government.
Talking to media persons at Assembly Media Point, he took serious note on Speaker Nadendla Manohar for cooperating with the government and resorting to adjourning the House repeatedly. Stating that the State Government should be held responsible for issuing 26 controversial GOs, he demanded that they be placed before the Speaker for immediate discussion to find out lapses.
If the government did not relent and act irresponsibly in the House, the people would lose confidence and respect on the democratically elected legislative bodies, he said. (INN)
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections