Karimnagar MP Ponnam Prabhakar stated that Telangana leaders would not bother about the statement of All India Congress Committee general secretary Digvijay Singh and AICC official spokesman Rashid Alvi that Congress would opt for second States Reorganization Commission over the formation of smaller states.
Talking to media persons at Congress Legislature Party Office, Ponnam Prabhakar said that the statements made by Digvijay Singh and Rashid Alvi have nothing to do Telangana state. He said the Congress leaders would respond if the statement made by Congress president Sonia Gandhi, Union Home Minister P Chidambaram and Congress in-charge of state affairs Ghulam Nabi Azad.
Ponnam said the Telangana leaders would not agree for second SRC at any cost. “Except for the formation of Telangana state, the people of region will not agree for any other financial package, regional councils for development or the second SRC,” he pointed out. He expressed confidence that the high command would make a clear announcement over the separate Telangana state.
Responding to a question, he said the Telangana Congress leaders would take a decision on quitting party if the High Command announces unfavourable decision on Telangana state.
MLC Yadav Reddy and former MLC Kamalakar Reddy were also present in the programme. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!