Telangana Political Joint Action Committee chairman Prof M Kodandaram on Saturday stated that the Congress party would be wiped out if it resorts to delaying tactics on formation of Telangana state in the name of second States Reorganisation Commission or the regional councils.
Talking to media persons after inaugurating Telangana Mazdoor Union Office at Vidyanagar, Prof Kodandaram said the TPJAC and Telangana Rashtra Samithi would not agree for any other alternative except creation of separate Telangana. He said that Centre should announce a clear decision on Telangana state with Hyderabad as the state capital and stop resorting to delaying tactics.
Kodandaram said the Congress has to pay heavily for delaying the decision on Telangana state. He said the people of region would bury the Congress if it announces any unfavourable decision on Telangana state. Warning the government of serious consequences, he demanded that the government introduce a bill on Telangana in the winter session of Parliament.
Speaking about the State Road Transport Corporation, he demanded that the management spend the income generated in Telangana for development and improvement of services in the region. (INN)
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers