Suspended senior IAS officer Y Srilakshmi on Monday filed a counter petition in the CBI Special Court in connection with CBI’s petition seeking cancellation of her bail.
Srilakshmi filed the counter petition following directions from the special court which asked her counsel to file a petition in this connection before December 26. The court would take up the petition for hearing on December 28.
Srilakshmi is the only accused in the OMC case who has been granted conditional bail.
After Srilakshmi’s release on bail, former APMDC director V D Rajagopal too contended that he deserved bail as he was a retired official and in no way could tamper with the evidences. He was granted bail, but the court stayed the same after a few hours.
Later, the High Court on Monday cancelled his bail petition with probing agency raised strong objection stating that he might tamper with evidence and influence the witnesses. (INN)
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers