The CBI Special Court on Friday granted bail to the suspended IAS Officer Y Srilakshmi.
While granting bail, the Special Court judge Naga Maruthi Sharma asked Srilakshmi to present a personal surety of two individuals and also bond for Rs 25,000. Asking her to surrender the passport, the judge directed Srilakshmi not to leave the State without informing the probing agency any time. She was also advised not to intimidate any witnesses or tamper with the evidence.
Srilakshmi is accused No 3 in the illegal mining case of OMC.
Earlier, the probing agency opposed bail petition of Srilakshmi stating that she might tamper with the evidence by influencing witnesses. The CBI also claimed that the medical reports submitted by her were false. (INN)
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers