Bharatiya Janata Party state president G Kishan reddy on Friday stated that BJP would contest alone in the 2014 elections.
Addressing media persons during his Telangana Poru Yatra, Kishan Reddy said that the party would not tie up with other parties for the 2014 elections. However, he said that the party was yet to take a decision on contesting the possible by-elections in the State. He said the decision would be taken only after the Election Commission issues notification.
The BJP leader also demanded CBI probe into the liquor syndicate in the State while alleging that the syndicate was having nexus with several politicians. He said only a CBI probe would expose the links between the politicians and liquor syndicate. He demanded that Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy disclose the list of people who have been named in the liquor scam.
Kishan Reddy also announced that the BJP would intensify the agitation for Telangana with all like-minded parties under the leadership of Telangana Political Joint Action Committee. (INN)
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers