Bharatiya Janata Party state president G Kishan Reddy on Tuesday stated the outcome of assembly elections in five State was an indication that the National Democratic Alliance would emerge as a strong force in the 2014 general elections.
Talking to media persons at Assembly media point, Kishan Reddy said that the election results clearly shows that the people were against the United Progressive Alliance Government and its policies. “The people want change of governance from the UPA to NDA as the former was involved in a series of scams,” he said.
Stating that the BJP will form government in Goa, he said that BJP-Akali Dal led alliance will form government in Punjab. Despite campaign by Congress president Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi in the Uttar Pradesh elections, Kishan Reddy said that their charisma has not worked and people taught a fitting lesson to the Congress in the elections.
Responding to Uttar Pradesh election results, the BJP president said that the party fared better compared to 2007 elections. However, he said the BJP failed to perform better in Uttarakhand due to its own mistakes. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!