Following the arrest of senior IAS officer Y Srilakshmi by the Central Bureau of Investigation for her alleged role in the Obulapuram Mining Corporation’s illegal mining case, the state government on Thursday issued orders suspending her from the services.
The orders were issued after the CBI formally informed State’s Chief Secretary Pankaj Dwivedi in written format about Srilakshmi’s arrest for her alleged role in the illegal mining scam. As per the law, the government has to suspend an employee within 48 hours after his arrest. However, due to the delay in CBI’s letter, the government initiated the action on Thursday.
Earlier on Tuesday, the CBI officials had informed the State Government about her arrest through a note containing the reasons that led to her arrest.
After the arrest, the CBI Special Court has remanded Srilakshmi to three days CBI custody. The court is yet to take a decision on her petitions seeking bail and special category status in prison. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections