Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy on Friday announced that the State Government would organize World Telugu Mahasabha at Tirupati in December.
Participating as chief guest in the Ugadi Day Celebrations at Ravindra Bharathi, Kiran Kumar Reddy said that the government would make all efforts to restore the past glory of Telugu language, culture and traditions apart from protecting the language from the onslaught of other languages. Wishing the people of the State, including those living abroad on the occasion of Telugu New Year, he said that the State would be organizing the World Telugu Mahasabha for the first time after 1976. He called upon all Telugu people to participate in the event and make it a grand success.
On the occasion, the Chief Minister presented the Ugadi Awards to prominent personalities and felicitated them. Prof C V B Subrahmanyam gave the future predictions for the year in Panchanga Sravanam.
Pradesh Congress Committee president Botsa Satyanarayana, Tourism Minister Vatti Vasanth Kumar, Endowments Minister C Ramachandraiah and Housing Minister Kanna Lakshmi Narayana also participated in the programme. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!