As of 7 pm IST on Sunday, the Congress MPs who had met in K Kesava Rao’s house decided it was time for them to seek an in-person audience with Sonia Gandhi to discuss what they termed was their “total disappointment” over the statement made by the PM Manmohan Singh. Leading the outcry was Madhu Yashki Goud who said that the “people of Telangana are shocked and feeling betrayed over the PM’s comments as we have made a commitment earlier.”
The MP from Adilabad was of course referring to December 9 statement made by Chidambaram. MP Ponnam Prabhakar said that consensus on Telengana was “impossible.” He added that “we are seeking justice from Sonia Gandhi. We will meet her in person and convey the anguish of the people in the region. Another MP Sarvae Satyanarayana opined that it was time for TRS to do some serious introspection on what its alignment with the statehood objectives.
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers