AICC secretary and MLC Ponguleti Sudhakar on Tuesday appealed to students to observe calm and restraint until the Centre takes a decision on Telangana State.
Talking to media persons at Assembly Media Point, Ponguleti Sudhakar said that the problem would get complicated if the students resort to extreme steps and the Centre could further delay the decision on the statehood issue. Stating that the Centre delayed the decision on bifurcation of state due to certain conditions prevailing in the State, he expressed confidence the government would take a favourable decision after consulting the Seemandhra leaders.
Stating that the in-charge of State Congress affairs Ghulam Nabi Azad have been holding consultations with Seemandhra leaders, he said that the Telangana issue would be resolved only through dialogue and cooperation among all leaders. The leaders from all three regions should sit together to find an amicable solution to the controversial statehood issue, he pointed out.
“As the high command has promised to take a decision on Telangana after the elections to five state assemblies, we have to wait for some more time patiently,” he stated. (INN)
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers