The Telangana Advocates Joint Action Committee members on Wednesday tried to picket Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy’s Camp Office demanding a resolution on Telangana state in the winter session of assembly scheduled to begin on Thursday.
The lawyers led by TA-JAC convenor M Rajender Reddy tried to lay siege to the Chief Minister’s Camp Office. They demanded that the Chief Minister introduce a resolution on Telangana state in the State Assembly on the lines of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawathi, who passed a resolution in the UP Assembly to divide her state into four parts. Shouting `Jai Telangana’ and `We want Telangana’ slogans the advocates tried to break the security cordon.
However, the police obstructed the lawyers and took them into custody. Later, they were shifted them to a nearby police station.
TA-JAC convenor Rajender Reddy called upon the political parties and MLAs from the region to mount pressure on the government to move a resolution on Telangana in the state assembly on the first day of session and prove their commitment towards the statehood. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!